I woke up this morning and it was dawn... and I loved myself. The Spring Summer Feeling had arrived and the warmth liquified my insides. I didn't quite recognize myself at first until I sang... Then I got that familiar feeling and my soul said "There you are..."
Then the phone rang. It was purpose disguised as a foe. I guess we don't get those often... No one recognizes them at first. At first glance they look like 'problems' (a relative term). This 'problem' was just the opposite. A blessing that opened my soul up. The can opener to my baked beans. The impetus for my sunrise. This visitor spread a golden film over the gray of a rainy day.
So after consultation from my angels, I realized purpose. PURPOSE. A word we overlook far too often. We all wake up some days and believe that our existence is defined by our problems when in reality we are completley missing the next step. Sure our problems usually confine our actions for the day (how we will think of them, how we will deal with them, the action plan to overcoming them etc.) but the next step of that is the blessing that is waiting for us on the inside of the problem. Just awaiting our arrival. Reminds me of the Russian dolls... where there's a smaller and smaller doll under each layer. Our problems get smaller just like those dolls, but our blessings get even bigger with each layer. Trudging through the mud of our problem to find the sunshine at the end should be our ultimate goal rather than wallowing in the grief of the problem. The treasure is in the perseverance. The reward is the smallest doll.
PURPOSE. You grow apart from certain people to get to another level. Too much of anything is a bad thing. And fortunately these circumstances are not in our control. The possibility of companionship is a mystery we've yet to crack. Friends, boyfriends, associates come and go. And its a good thing too! Hindsight is 20-20 and we know that if we would have kept those certain hinderances around... we would never have reached the level of peace or righteousness we've come to embrace today. It is difficult to recognize when folks are transitioning out of your life... Sometimes its just a lot of hurt... then next thing you know, they're gone.
So what's the cause? PURPOSE. Our Creator has divine purpose for all of our lives that we should be THANKFUL is out of our hands. I know I am. I desire a golden life. And there are growing pains associated with that. I welcome them with trust that my Lord will never give me more than I can handle. It is all to make me stronger and more golden in His sight.
The Lord hung these jewels on the dew of dawn this morning. My spirit woke up and grabbed them in preparation for the events of the day. And it was beautiful. Because I now understand purpose.
Let purpose manifest itself. Don't fight it. It will make you golden...
Love,
Zarina Dawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment