My sister looked into my eyes and said, "I see revelation there."
My sister looked into my spirit and said, "I see beautiful there."
My sister looked into my heart and said, "I see trouble there."
My sister looked into my face and saw a world of possibility stretched out over a splendid horizon...
I offer praise for my sisters that have stood as firm as trees aligned on this road toward glory. I salute you all for not swaying in my wind, providing shelter from the rain and shade from the sweltering sun. I could never offer enough thanks for these God-sends that have allowed my struggle to come full circle. God had mapped out the circumference of this trial and eloquently planted these trees to sustain me. And I offer Praise.
A little sister of mine opened her spirit up to me, shining wisdome beyond her own understanding. Her light was so bright through such a beautiful correspondence that I cried. Not only does LIGHT recognize LIGHT, it offers warmth to its counterpart. I salute you little sister. And I thank you for seeing my spirit for what it is, for seeing my eyes and what they hold, and my heart for what it endures. Though you are far from a blank page... your heart did provide me an answer.
Zarina Dawn.
Sister you be on my mind...time and time again, I think to myself...what a wonderful girl! Zarina Dawn you are truly coming into the light of the sun! Peace my sister!
ReplyDelete