Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bottle It Up


There'll be girls across the nation that'll eat this up

babe, I know that it's your soul, but could you bottle it up?

and get down to the heart of it?

No it's my heart

you're shit out of your luck

Don't make me tell you again my love love love love.

Love love love love.


I am aiming to be somebody this somebody trusts

With her delicate soul

I don't claim to know much

Except, soon as you start

To make room for the parts

That aren't you

it gets harder to bloom in a garden of Love

love love love

Love Love love love

Only thing I ever could need, only one good thing

Worth trying to be and it's

Love

Love

Love

Love

I do it for Love


----------


Thank you Ms. Sara Bareilles. You took the words right from my own heart.
LOVE,
Zarina Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment