Monday, February 19, 2007

I Will Never Forget

Oh no.
I didn't forget.
Had me fooled real quick
like God called my name and then...
Click.
No. He's too faithful.
So your ill efforts are wasteful.
This Queen has remembered...
A small match
in a dark room
and the flicker that said...
"Girl... Remember this?"

This is your light that was promised to you centuries ago,
Manifested in the tribe of Judah.
I have adorned you with my precious rubies
Because my blood surely washed you.
I chose you as I chose the oak tree,
the lion,
the ant,
the armadillo,
the Sea.
It was chosen all for me.
So please step carefully,
Don't let the enemy bind your feet.
Use My Word as your rock, your stepping stone
Because I've got a long way for you to go.
Do not forget who I made you to be:
My people's Victory.

So I feverishly ran pen to paper because,
there was no more delaying my rebirth;
Writing my born again night, into the dawn
just as God's Word is sharp as silver refined
7 times.
He's branded 7 on my heart as a warning sign.
To those that don't know:
That's your "No Trespassing" sign.
BEWARE.

But child don't BE WEARY,
Don't be weary.
Don't beware either.
You got it. Go forward in it.
And don't you ever forget it.

I have created you to write song,
to speak life,
to shine the Divine Light.
There are people waiting on you!
My divine 7,
I look at you from Heaven
And I see the beauty you strive for,
But you have no clue what's in your future.
You must not get trapped,
You are a conquering Lion
that must protect the Zion within you.

But,
When they must be ware
And you be weary
Look to the Hills. I'm there.

I will never forget Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment