Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Birth Me: All for Wisdom and Understanding

Who can fathom the ways of the Lord? Only Wisdom and Understanding, for He used them to establish the earth. So shouldn't I seek both in order to be closer to my Father? Should I step outside and humble myself during this storm, that the rain might shower me with wisdom and understanding? Surely, they are the foundation of the earth so...

If I plant my feet deep enough into the soil, I could feel their vibrations and connect closer to my Lord, by meeting His abettors. The sole's of my feet would leave remnants of dust from all the places my soul had traveled. Wisdom and Understanding would then be all the places I've ever been, stretching up to leave its dust on the sole my soul, to be everywhere I will ever go. And surely then, I would be closer to my God. With my feet deep in the earth, I will stretch out my hands and the 3 will converge. Two of God's creations: His daughter and His earth; both humble before Him, submitting to His will and His way. The 3 become one. Then Lord, You would shine on me in that moment and the lamp would no longer be hidden under the bowl.

How my soul longs for that soil connecting me to Earth and Lord. Selah... My toes long for the coolness of the loam, the fertile, rich, soil that has birthed life among many nations; to have my feet, my travel vessels, my guides, my path-makers, my trail-blazers, be saturated by the Holy richness of God's fertile soil, as I am grounded in His staple of the Earth. I would then be rooted. Securely and well-nourished. Rooted from sole to soul, stretching my roots up through my legs, knees, thighs, hips, waist, womb... SOUL. Oh! To have my soul nourished by God's soil, rich with food for my fortitude.

Flushing the feces of frustration
by flowering and flowing freshness
through my flesh.

Crossing over the axis to my soul. Oh! How good it is to be fed by God's soil and quenched with His living water. The 3 become one:
Earth; me; Father.
Earth me, Father.
Birth Me, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment