Times when hearts accelerate
over loss of longing glances
heightened by
a silent ring tone.
Times when he watches my eyes
to see the direction
they follow
a direction
more congruent with my own.
Times when thoughts are crowded with
if's
but's,
how's
so's,
then's
but he said's,
but she said's
then what's?
These times when the fairy tale... is just that,
fluttering away on a storyline
the script of our love doesn't seem to follow
we'd like to float on that tale
but it's too tall
for our everyday
And everyday I wish for
my fairy God
to make my Love tale reality
But
Then there are
Times when I strike out
from a deep place
unfulfilled
Longing for you to fill it
And you not knowing how
Seemingly not wanting to learn
Times when the red of rage
clouds my eyes
and fiery tears burn my cheeks
Because of a desire unmet
The fairy tale
that flew away
without my consent
stealing all the joy
my heart never got the chance
to feel.
This is really moving! I don't have to guess who and what you are talking about.
ReplyDelete